Press Media Kit
I am a Marine Veteran who stumbled during my transition and in the end forgot who I was. I had a career, a family, a house, pretty much what everyone else would call success. But I wasn’t happy, I had this deep desire to do more and make a bigger impact on my life.
From that stumble, I found my passion in podcasting with the Military Veteran Dad Podcast with a focus on helping Military Dads step into their best life and never looked back.
I am now a stay-at-home dad, getting to connect with my family daily, coach dads, and live my best life.
- Podcast Interviews
- Thought leadership on Fatherhood
Today’s guest, Ben Killoy Is a Marine Veteran, speaker, a coach with a focus on helping dads rebuild confidence in who they are. Ben was spending a great deal of time running on the common path in life, transition out of the military, college, get a job, start a family, all towards American Dream. In 2014 he dropped out of the College of Engineering and left with a big question, what next? From this point, he reconnected with a love of leadership, and a desire to become a better husband and dad. He launched his first podcast Military Veteran Dad In 2019 and now his second podcast The Business of Fatherhood in 2021. He is now a stay-at-home dad and coach spending quality time with his family while still working hard and helping others. Ben now helps other dads rebuild their inner confidence and get them excited to walk through the door of their home. Welcome to the show, Ben!
- Prioritizing what is important in our life
- Why Fatherhood Matters
- Stop living your life on autopilot
- How to shake that feeling of being stuck
- What to do when you fall into the pit of life
- Screamfree Parenting
- How your ego Is holding you back
- Why friendships can change your life
- Instagram @Ben_Killoy > https://www.instagram.com/ben_killoy/
- Twitter @benkilloy > https://twitter.com/BenKilloy
- Facebook Page @benkilloydadcoach > https://www.facebook.com/benkilloydadcoach
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-killoy/
- Military Veteran Dad Podcast www.militaryveterandad.com/listen
- The Business of Fatherhood www.benkilloy.com/listen
If you would like to understand how I can help your organization meet its goals with a focus on family, let’s talk.
Let Fear and Curiosity Be Your Guide
ExhibitorLive, Las Vegas 2019: Peer 2 Peer Learning
We often don’t do the things that scare us or follow what we are curious about. I believe that the more something scares us the more something amazing on the other side. I presented the idea to apply fear and curiosity to your brainstorming session in the tradeshow strategy.
When is a Veteran Forgotten
Dad 2.0 Summit 2019, Washington D.C.
A Veteran is only forgotten when we no longer repeat his name and lesson from the Disney Movie Cocco teaches us this lesson beautifully.
Starting a Podcast
Military Creator Con
(Podfest 2020), Orlando, FL
How a Conversation Can Lead to Change